Updated 29 May, 8:51am
We Have Re-opened!
While we prepare to regather for worship, please notice these important changes:
- Worship will start at 5pm instead of 6pm.
- We will not be serving dinner in compliance with State recommendations.
- Social distancing. In compliance with state recommendations, we encourage you to wear a mask and sit with plenty of space between you and others.
- There will be no children’s ministry in compliance with state recommendations. Click “Children” button above for at-home resources.
- Stay home if you feel ill or do not want to risk exposure to COVID-19.
- We will continue livestream on YouTube. (See button above.)
Upcoming: Psalm 1
July 12 | Psalm 2
July 19 | Psalm 3
July 26 | Psalm 4
August 2 | Psalm 5
Reading the Bible for Growth
Read Pastor Brandon’s entire five-part series examining the relationship between food and Bible reading.Read Here