We are Now Meeting In Our Sanctuary
Our sanctuary is large enough to provide safe, physical distancing. However, because we are inside, we need to follow these guidelines:
- If your health makes you vulnerable to Covid, please stay home.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms or has had close contact to anyone who has tested positive, please stay home.
- We will be spacing chairs to ensure safe, physical distancing.
- We ask that masks be worn while interacting with each other.
- Please check your body temperature for fever before coming.
- Please avoid physical contact with and maintain a distance of at least six feet between people not in your household.
If staying home, please know we are still uploading a video of the service and an audio of the message (see buttons above).
I am excited to worship with you in prayer and praise. Let us continue to pray for our church, neighbors, and community.
With Grace and Gratitude,
Pastor Brandon McCulloch
Upcoming: Psalm 23
November 22: Psalm 24
Reading the Bible for Growth
Read Pastor Brandon’s entire five-part series examining the relationship between food and Bible reading.Read Here