Updated 29 May, 8:51am
We Re-open Sunday at 5pm!
After ten distressing weeks of online worship, we will finally be able to worship together in person. I cannot wait to sing and share God’s Word with you. While you prepare to join us for worship, please notice these important changes:
While you prepare to join us for worship, please pay attention to these important changes:
- Worship will start at 5pm instead of 6pm.
- We will not be serving dinner. State recommendations suggest this to minimize the risk of exposure.
- Social distancing. In compliance with state recommendations, we encourage you to wear a mask and sit with plenty of space between you and others. (Space limits do not apply to families.)
- There will be no children’s ministry. This is in compliance with state recommendations. However, we will still provide resources for children here.
- Stay home if you feel ill or do not want to risk exposure to COVID-19. We will continue live-streaming our worship service for your convenience. (See #6)
- We are moving our livestream from Facebook to YouTube. dBecause some do not participate in Facebook, they have experienced difficulty in joining the livestream. YouTube does not require an account to view. Just click here. We will also provide the link on our Facebook page.
Upcoming: Psalm 132